The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is one of the highest ranked scientific research organisations in the world. The Headquarters Laboratory is located in Heidelberg (Germany), with additional sites in Grenoble (France), Hamburg (Germany), Hinxton (UK) and Monterotondo (Italy).
|Organization||European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)|
|Subject areas||Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Deadline||13 March 2016|
About the Program
The aim of this project is to investigate disease phenotypes and drug mode of action by analyzing the 3D molecular architecture of tissues and organoids. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in pathology and drug discovery.
- Cell And Molecular Biology
- Tissue Imaging
- PhD or MD with background in tissue imaging and histology.
- Experience in data analysis is desirable.
- An interdisciplinary interest and the ability to tackle the technical challenges of different methodologies, ranging from sample preparation via developing customized imaging applications to computational analysis, is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are must
Register and Apply here: Click
69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 387-0
Fax: +49 6221 387-8306