Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials.
You should have a doctoral degree in genetics, molecular biology or a related science. Experience in CRISPR technology, and snail rearing is strongly desired. Some experience in bioinformatics (Unix, Perl/Python) is preferred.
- PhD in Natural Sciences or Medical with demonstrated interest in tropical diseases
- Profound skills in snail biology
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate with people from different cultures and hierarchical levels
- Good writing skills with experience in publishing and grant writing
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information on job opportunities at www.come2merck.com with the req. number 154960
|Salary||CHF 90’000 plus bonus incentive|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biology|