The Proteomics and ADP-ribosylation signaling Research Group headed by Ivan Matic at the Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing (MPI-AGE) is looking for a full time Postdoctoral Research Fellow (m/f/d). The study will be revealing the molecular secrets of ADP-ribosylation (ADPr), a challenging PTM that plays key roles in health and disease. The study is currently supported by ERC consolidator grant.
- Applicant is required to hold a PhD in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related field, and have a strong track record of accomplishments and relevant experience demonstrated by first author publication(s) in high-profile journals.
- Candidates with a strong interest in PTMs and signaling and with a high level of competence in cell biology and/or biochemistry are encouraged to apply for this position.
- The working language is English; knowledge of the German language is not required.
Apply online and complete application documents:
- Letter with a personal statement describing scientific accomplishments and interests in the laboratory (one-page)
- CV including a list of publications
- Contact information for 3 references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing (MPI-AGE)|
|Subject areas||Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Until the position is filled|