The laboratory of Prof. Lucas Pullmans at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral fellow.
- The postdoctoral position will be funded for two years by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
- The applicants will be responsible for building a temporal and spatial atlas of multiple organs from the same human individual over a developmental time course.
- Applied technologies will involve multiplexed imaging of protein states and transcripts in tissue sections by 4i and single-molecule FISH, combined with advanced image processing and data-driven modeling to quantify spatiotemporal tissue organization during human fetal development.
- For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a PhD in quantitative cell biology/single-cell genomics, with a strong affinity for imaging, image-processing and data-driven modeling/advanced statistics. Proficient in Python/R/MatLab is highly recommended.
- The applicant should have excellent communication and networking skills.
How to apply
- Please send applications, including a CV, description of research interests and motivation, future career goals, and two reference letters, one from the PhD supervisor goals, as a single PDF
- before the 15th of August 2020, electronically to Lucas Pelkmans email@example.com.
|Organization||University of Zurich|
|Type of position||Post doctoral|
|Subject areas||Molecular Life Sciences|
|Deadline||15th of August 2020|