ETH Zurich is inviting applications to fill a postdoctoral position in the framework of a project in the areas of on-line exhaled breath analysis and nutrition-“NutriExhalomics”.
About the position:
- The primary scientific aim of NutriExhalomics is to apply metabolomics technologies for the identification and quantification of metabolites derived from nutrition and present in exhaled breath.
- The project will be carried out in close collaboration with Agroscope, the national center of excellence for research in agriculture and the food sector.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Chemistry or Nutritional Sciences
- Strong background in “big data” analysis and/or programming; experience with modern mass spectrometry is advantageous
Applications can either be submitted through the online application portal or directly sent to Prof. Renato Zenobi via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Publication list
- 2 letters of recommendation
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Nutritional Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 31, 2020|