A Postdoctoral Position is available in the “Origins of Life Lab” of the Planet and Star Formation Department at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA) (Reference number ERC-307). The postdoctoral fellow will be part of newly established “Origins of Life Lab”. Experience in one or more of the fields, high-resolution mass spectroscopy, laser desorption (MALDI), organic chemistry of nucleotides, ultra-high vacuum systems, is required.
- Applicants should have a PhD in chemistry or physics or a closely related field.
- The appointment will be for three years.
- MPIA provides funds for publications, travel, computer, and laboratory equipment.
- The position has a flexible start date, with a preferred start date no later than January 2021.
Application to be submitted in one pdf file and be sent to Daniela Scheerer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following:
- Publication list
- A brief statement of research interests
- 03 letters of reference to be provided separately
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA)|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 15th, 2020|