Postdoctoral positions, Funded by NIH and NSF, University Park campus, Pennsylvania
About the Program
The Postdoctoral positions are available in digital health research on behavioral interventions and health behavior change in The Motivation Lab. At present lab is funded by NIH and NSF. It mainly works to develop and analyze the behavioral interventions for promoting physical activity and fluid intake. Our aim is to make health behavior change more enjoyable and less effortful. The scholar can publish from existing and new datasets, design and conduct pilot studies, and collaborate on grant writing (including own grants).
Disciplines: Exercise Psychology, Behavioral Nutrition, Bioinformatics, Developmental Methodology or any related fields.
Qualifications: PhD or any equivalent degree in any one of the above fields.
Requirements: The scholar must have
- Published peer-reviewed paper as first author (at least one).
- Interests in intensive longitudinal data and optimization.
- Knowledge of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary collaboration.
Application: Apply using the link given below the post. Submit the following documents also
- Cover letter, describing their related experience.
- Research interests and professional goals.
- CV and three professional references.
|Organization||University park campus|
|Subject areas||Exercise Psychology, Behavioral Nutrition, and Bioinformatics, Developmental Methodology or any related fields.|
|Fellowship amount||According to the University norms|
|Eligibility||PhD in any one of the above mentioned fields|
|Deadline||Until the position is filled.|