Instituto de Astronomía and the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) offer postdoctoral fellowships in Astrophysics.
Duration: 01 year; renewable for second year (depending on performance)
- There is no age limit for the candidates
- Applicant must have received PhD not more than 5 years before the start date of the fellowship.
- Applicant must have a minimum of one accepted or published article in a refereed journal.
- Applicants must send applications by e-mail with the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Abstract of their Ph.D. thesis
- CV including a full list of publications
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Research project; should be defined with a researcher at the IA with whom the candidate intend to work, and
- Additional documents indicated at the official UNAM Post-Doctoral scholarship program page
- All paperwork to be e-mailed to Mrs. Juana Orta: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant will be required to fill in an application form and submit a copy of their birth certificate and PhD certificate (if available).
- All documents can be sent scanned in pdf format (not necessary to send originals).
- fellowship is tax free and includes health insurance (for self, spouse and children)
- Stipends: 14 UMA, currently about 32,000 pesos per month (equivalent to 1,700 USD)
|Organization||Instituto de Astronomía, UNAM|
|Subject areas||Astrophysics, Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||1,700 USD|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 2019 (for March 2020 start date)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value