University of Turku invites applications for a Postdoctoral researcher or project researcher position to study new regulators of the immune system through single-cell omics in Molecular Systems Immunology Group at Turku Centre for Biotechnology.
About the Project:
- The project aims at understanding how novel regulators of immune system, recently discovered by our group, act on a molecular level.
- The cutting-edge single-cell omics tools, i.e. single cell sequencing and mass cytometry. We will collaborate closely with Dr. Tapio Lönnberg, an in-depth expert in single-cell omics and head of our Centre’s single-cell omics facility will be used.
- The key collaborator is Research Director Laura Elo and her group, the Medical Bioinformatics Centre, who have developed novel tools to analyses single-cell omics data.
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
Duration: initially for two years; may be extended upto one more year
- Applicant must hold doctor’s degree (postdoctoral researcher) or a relevant master’s degree (project researcher) in Life Sciences or in Biomedicine
- Applicant must demonstrate high level of motivation, self-initiative and independency
- Applicant must be excellent in team work and communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Applicant must possess first-rate molecular and cell biology knowledge and skills and strong publication record in international journals
Apply online and include the following:
- Full publication list
- List of selected publications
- Contact information for three references
|Organization||University of Turku|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biomedicine|
|Deadline||25th February 2019|