The Department of Chemistry at Princeton University seeks highly motivated and creative candidates for a full-time postdoctoral, or senior, research position in the group of Ralph Kleiner.
About the position:
- The Kleiner group works on the interface of chemistry and biology to develop novel approaches to investigate fundamental biological mechanisms regulating nucleic acid function in the cell.
- Of particular interest is examining the function of chemical modifications occurring on RNA.
- Individuals with expertise in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply: chemical biology, nucleic acid chemistry, next-generation RNA sequencing technology, bioinformatics, protein and RNA biochemistry, molecular biology, and cell biology.
- The ideal candidate will possess a diverse chemical biology skill set and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biology or another relevant field.
How to apply:
- Applicants must apply online
- https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/15141 and submit a cover letter, a CV with publication list, and the names and contact information of 3 references.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biology|