ETH Zurich is one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences. It is well known for its excellent education, ground-breaking fundamental research and for implementing its results directly into practice.
|Subject areas||Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering|
|Deadline||28 February 2016|
About the Program
Position is open for a candidate working in the area of shape programmable materials for morphing of aerospace structures. The position will be conducted in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment in close cooperation with the School of Mechanical Engineering at Purdue University.
Disciplines / Subject areas
- Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science
- D. in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or closely related area(s)
- Experience with 3-D printing processes and material science will be advantageous and applicants with such background are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
How to apply
- CV with brief statements of research interests and experience
- Names and complete contact information of three professional references should be submitted online to ETH Zurich
Register and Apply here: Click
Professor André Studart at email@example.com
Professor Andres Arrieta at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: Click