The General Establishment Agreement of Real Colegio Complutense (RCC) is offering Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Distinguished Junior Scholars at Harvard University. This Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program is directed at junior scholars who have recently received their PhD with honors (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), from any of the RCC Member Universities participating in the program
- Public Health
- Political Science
Duration: 24 months
Fellowship value: maximum amount of $30,000 per academic year
- Candidates must have completed their PhD (having enjoyed a FPU, FPI, Autonomous Community PhD Program, University PhD Program scholarship) at any of the RCC Member Universities between May 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019 and graduated with honors (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the mentioned PhD excellence programs.
- Provide an Admission Letter from the Harvard University department, school or research center stating that they are supporting the applicant’s research project, as well as sponsoring their J-1 Visa during the entire two-year period.
- Provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 100 points. To be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to the RCC. Without this document the Research Grant cannot be awarded, as it is a necessary requirement. Expired TOEFL certificates, and any other English proficiency tests, will not be accepted.
How to apply:
Applicants must submit the online application and all required admission materials
Certificate of having been granted a PhD, specifying the date of completion and the grade obtained.
- Certificate of having enjoyed a FPU, FPI, Autonomous Community PhD Program or University PhD Program scholarship.
- Curriculum Vitae in accordance with the format required by the Harvard University center that the candidate has applied to.
- Copy of the Admission Letter from the Harvard department, school or research center supporting the applicant’s research project, as well as sponsoring a J-1 Visa for the entire two-year period.
- A current, valid TOEFL iBT official score report for English knowledge sent directly from ETS to the RCC, with a minimum result of 100 points.
Sciences, Humanities, Law, Medicine, Public Health, Political Science, Economy, Sociology, Education, Engineering, Architecture
June 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm (EMT)