The Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research, Department of Lung Development and Remodeling in Molecular Mechanisms in Lung Cancer and Department of Internal Medicine (Pulmonology/Oncology) at the Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen (JLU) is offering the position of a postdoctoral research fellow (m/f/d).
About the position:
- The place of work will be Bad Nauheim, the position is available immediately.
- Applications are open to enthusiastic and highly motivated applicants.
- Applicants should have a PhD or equivalent in a relevant subject with the appropriate experience and track record.
- Good knowledge of tissue culture, molecular and cellular biology approaches, biological assays and cancer biology in general is essential.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate well, work within a team and maintain good laboratory records are also expected.
- Preferences to co-culture systems, microscopy, mouse handling, mouse genetics, primary cell culture and cancer models will be advantageous.
Apply online and submit the following (as PDF or word documents):
- a cover letter briefly summarizing research interests and career goals
- CV with publications
- List of 2 references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research|
|Subject areas||Tissue Culture, Molecular and Cellular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|