Postdoctoral Research Program: Canada
The Government of Canada is inviting applications for its postdoctoral research program.
Nationality: open for all nationalities
Level of Study: Postdoctoral Research Programme
This program is aimed at providing a chance to conduct research within excellent research labs or institutions in Canada.
Students will get jobs through this Ph.D. position in Canada.
The application is open as of now.
- The application will be accepted only if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
- The applicant should have good command of the English language.
Subject Area: Natural Sciences
- Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral research program at Canadian government laboratories and research institutions.
How to Apply: mode of application is online
- Participants first need to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratory or research institution.
- After that only they can apply for the scholarship.
- No additional documents are required by the Organization
- However, the research institute in which a student is applying may ask for it.
The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.
|Organization||Government of Canada|
|Level||Postdoctoral Research Programme|
|Subject Area||Natural sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|