The Department of Biology at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has vacancy for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Plant Physiology. The position is available in the research group of Professor Haman in the Multiscale Biology section of the Department. The research group is investigating the mode of action of the plant cell wall integrity maintenance mechanism.
- Applicant must have completed a Norwegian doctoral degree in Molecular Biology or corresponding foreign doctoral degree and eexperience in academic teaching at the undergraduate and MSc student level
- Experience with research in food and/or bioenergy crops
- Bioinformatics skills
- Basic knowledge in biophysics / biological modelling
- Very good written and oral English language skills
Apply online and the application must include:
- A cover letter summarizing why the applicant considers him/herself to be qualified for the position advertised.
- A complete CV with certified copies of relevant certificates, diplomas and a complete publication list (Joint publications will be considered (the applicant must include a brief description of his or her contribution.)
- The names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers of three references
|Organization||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)|
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12th March 2021|
- Total Jobs 18 Jobs
- Address Norway