The Faculty of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Science (KBM) at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has vacant a 3-year position for a postdoctoral researcher in the field of fungal biotechnology. The position is part of a newly established Norwegian research center for “Industrial Biotechnology”.
- Applicant must told PhD degree in biotechnology or bioprocess technology
- Training and research experience in fungal biotechnology and experience with cloning in fungal hosts
- Good research performance during the PhD and, if applicable, as a post-doctoral researcher in an academic or industrial research setting, preferably documented by high quality scientific publications.
- Experiences with bioinformatics; cultivation of filamentous fungi; advanced enzymology; with running fermentations in bioreactors
- Knowledge of CRISPR/CAS technologies
How to apply:
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Bioprocess Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14th February 2021|
- Total Jobs 51 Jobs
- Address Norway