Postdoctoral Research on Organic- Inorganic Interfacial Spin Devices, CIC nanoGUNE, Spain
Description: The applicant will work in an international group on the INTERFAST project. This develops a novel technological platform for the realization of spin devices based on the control of the hybridization at the interface between a magnetic material and an organic layer.
- Preparation of hybrid samples based on heavy metals and thin organic layers (usually by sputtering and UHV evaporation).
- Patterning using advanced techniques (ultraviolet and e-beam lithography).
- Electrical characterization to determine the effect of hybridization on the spin transport.
Next step will be three-terminal spin transistor nan devices based on hybrid metal/molecule interfaces will be fabricated and validated.
Disciplines: Nano Science, Chemistry, Physics or any relevant fields.
Qualifications: PhD in any one of the field.
Requirements: The applicant must have following experience-
- Nanofabrication (e-beam lithography, materials growth and characterization, etching).
- Electrical transport measurements.
- Previous knowledge in molecular electronics and/or spintronics.
- Excellent in English language (both writing and spoken).
- Earlier track record in publications must be excellent.
- Committed, team spirit and willingness to coordinate the research.
Application procedure: Submit the completely filled application through online (link given below the post). Attach following documents-
- CV and a cover letter
- Three names of reviewers and contact details.
Important Information: The position is likely to start from 1 May 2021. The contract will be funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
|Organization||The Nanoscience Cooperative Research Center, CIC nanoGUNE|
|Subject areas||Nano Science, Chemistry, Physics or any relevant fields|
|Fellowship||Funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
|Eligibility||PhD in above mentioned field|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|