The Data Science Institute at National University of Ireland (NUI) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for a Full Time Fixed Term position as a Postdoctoral Researcher in Cooperative Energy Trade Systems.
About the position:
- The successful candidate will participate in a blockchain-based energy trade project. The candidate is expected to develop game theoretic solutions of energy trade scenarios. The candidate is expected to develop agent-based modelling of energy trade.
- Develop algorithms for solving energy trade problems using cooperative and non-cooperative game theory.
- Develop agent-based simulation or complex systems simulations.
- Participate in publications and travel to attend conferences.
- Participate in software developments (Blockchains).
- Help PI with grant applications.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Computer Science with thesis in game theory or multi-agent systems.
- Knowledge of algorithm design; knowledge of distributed systems.
- Publication records in game theory or multi-agent systems or Blockchains.
- Knowledge in Blockchains; experience in Blockchain software
Starting date: Position is available from 01/06/2020
How to apply:
Applications should be sent via e-mail (in word or PDF only) to Dr. Subhasis Thakur (email@example.com) including a covering letter, CV, and the contact details of three referees (quote reference number NUIG 73-20 subject line of e-mail application).
Interviews are planned to be held on 7/7/2020
|Organization||National University of Ireland (NUI)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30th June 2020|