The School of Chemical Sciences at Dublin City University is inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher in Electrochemistry.
About the position:
- In collaboration with an industrial partner, an electrolyser system for the on-site production of Hydrogen Peroxide from renewable electricity is being developed.
- This approach involves the immobilisation of custom catalysts for the continuous production of hydrogen peroxide within a Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolyser.
- Applications are open to candidates with a background in electrochemistry, who can apply their scientific and laboratory skills to the development of a working prototype electrolyser.
- Applicants should have a PhD in electrochemistry, electrochemical engineering or a closely related branch of Physical/Chemical Science.
- Candidates should have experience in experimental electrochemistry and possess a demonstrable knowledge of electrocatalysis.
- Applicants should possess the ability to work collaboratively within an R&D team that includes both academic researchers and industrial partners.
- Experience in electrode processing, coating and testing for electrolysers or fuel cells would be particularly welcome, however this is not essential as full training can be provided.
How to apply:
Download the application form
|Organization||Dublin City University|
|Subject areas||Physical Science, Chemical Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||2nd March 2020|