The Department of Environmental Geochemical Cycle Research Group, Earth Surface System Research Center (ESS), Research Institute for Global Change (RIGC) at Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC) is recruiting one position as a Postdoctoral Researcher. (AGP20-008).
About the position:
- The selected Postdoctoral Researcher to work primarily on a research project titled “Development of retrieval algorithm and post processing of NO2 and GHGs on GOSAT-GW satellite mission with modeling and ground observations (FY2020～, Principal Investigator: Yugo Kanaya, Co-investigators: Prabir Patra, Takashi Sekiya, Masayuki Takigawa)“, as contracted with National Institute for Environmental Research (NIES) and supported by the Ministry of Environment, Japan.
- The Postdoctoral Researcher to be able to contribute to the project and should be able to independently conduct the research subject which is authorized by the Project under direction of a leader, and to be appointed to improve his/her research qualities.
- Applicants must have obtained a PhD. in a related field by the effective date of employment with no more than 5 years can have passed between the last day of the fiscal year in which the applicants obtained a Ph.D. and the effective date of employment.(i.e., applicants who earned a Ph.D. after April 2015 are eligible.)
Submit the following documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Summary of your research (1 page)
- Research plan for the project (1 page)
- Publication (achievement) list including thesis titles.
- List of competitive research funds awarded to the applicant.
- 02 (or fewer) representative publications in PDF formats.
Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
|Subject areas||Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 29, 2020|