The Faculty of Science at Radboud University is inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher in Sensorimotor Psychophysics. The selected candidate will perform advanced psychophysical studies (recordings of 3D eye-head motor responses) with top-notch unique experimental equipment, and report on research results in regular group meetings, and in high-impact scientific publications.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of excellence, computational background, willingness and enthusiasm to engage in multidisciplinary research; possession of relevant academic background and training; strong academic references and/or prior publications.
- Applicant must have obtained PhD in Psychophysics, Biophysics, Neuroscience, Medical Biology, Bio-medical engineering, Computational Neuroscience, or a related field.
- Applicant must be strongly motivated to conduct challenging interdisciplinary empirical and model-driven research.
- Experience with computational modeling, machine learning, and quantitative data analysis is highly desirable.
Apply online and the application should include the following attachments:
- Application letter in which motivation in this project is explained.
- CV that includes a list of relevant Bachelor and Master’s courses (with grades and credits) and (if applicable) publications/invited talks and PhD thesis.
- Scanned copy PhD diploma.
- Two references letter (with contact details) who can be approached for interview and recommendation letters.
Psychophysics, Biophysics, Neuroscience, Medical Biology, Bio-medical engineering, Computational Neuroscience
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 May 2020|