Postdoctoral Researcher Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science at the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS).
Fixed Term: Center for Green Research on Energy and Environmental Materials, Photovoltaic Materials Group
Organization: Center for Green Research on Energy and Environmental Materials, Photovoltaic Materials Group, National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS).
Hybrid organic-inorganic perovskite solar cells become a front-runner in the photovoltaic community. We are focusing on the development of new organic-inorganic charge transport materials and Sn-based light-absorbing perovskite materials for lead-free perovskite solar cells to improve photovoltaic performance and stability.
- A Ph.D. degree or post-doctoral experience in a relevant area of Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science.
- Candidate must have fabrication experience on perovskite solar cells and related analysis skills like XRD, SEM, AFM, TEM, EDX etc.
- Experience on Sn-perovskite solar cells will be positively evaluated.
- Very good multi-disciplinary and collaborative environment.
Starting Date: December 1st 2021 or after
Duration: 1 Year (Extension is possible depending on his/her performance)
Salary: According to NIMS regulations.
Send the following documents via e-mail
- CV(with photo, NIMS format)
- List of publication
- Reprints of three selected papers
- Contact address of two reference
|Organization||National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)|
|Subject areas||Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Eligibility||PhD Degree in relevant subjects|
|Deadline||Open until position is filled|