RIKEN Interdisciplinary Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences Program (iTHEMS) is seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Researcher or Research Scientist.
About the position:
- The postdoctoral researcher(s)/research scientist(s) in the field of particle physics and quantum gravity.
- Applicant(s) are expected not only to pursue top-level researches in their own field but also to lead interdisciplinary collaborations among different fields such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, life sciences, engineering, computational sciences, information sciences, and social sciences, under the concept of iTHEMS.
- Applications are welcome from young researchers who are interested in exploring the properties of spacetime and matter under extreme conditions such as black holes and the early universe, as well as the theory of quantum gravity in a broader sense.
- iTHEMS has a senior research scientist, Dr. Yuki Yokokura, as a related researcher.
- Starting date: October 1st, 2020 (Negotiable)
- The candidate should possess a doctoral degree.
Apply online and attach the following documents:
- Complete CV (with email address)
- List of publications
- Research statement (summary of research and research plan)
- View of interdisciplinary theoretical and mathematical sciences
- Contact address of more than two reference persons
- Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR
|Subject areas||Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences|