The University of Sydney offers Postdoctoral and Research Fellowship Schemes, these fellowships aim to attract outstanding early career researchers to the University to contribute to and enhance our research strengths and culture.
- Candidates must have an outstanding track record.
- Strong priority will be given to applicants seeking to join the University from another organisation in Australia or from overseas.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree.
Candidates with a PhD awarded by the University of Sydney within the time frame specified above may apply if they have held a position with another organisation subsequent to the award of their PhD.
Candidates currently employed at the University of Sydney or other affiliated institutions (including but not limited to medical institutes) who commenced such employment after the award of their PhD.
Types of Fellowships
How to apply
- Find the University of Sydney Fellowship guidelines
- Find a University of Sydney academicwho is field-appropriate for you and contact them directly.
- After sponsor approval has been obtained, complete an Expression of Interestand submit to the Centre Director (or nominated representative)
- Await approval from the Centre Director (or nominated representative)
- Apply onlineNote: You should not commence an online application until you have been endorsed bythe Centre Director (or nominated representative)