The Advanced Power and Energy Program (APEP) in the Henry Samueli School of Engineering at University of California is offering openings of postdoctoral scholar positions from the basic science of energy (viz., electrochemistry, combustion kinetics) to applied energy research (e.g., fuel cells, gas turbines, smart grids). Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on job performance and availability of support.
- Candidates must hold a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and/or Aerospace Engineering.
Apply online and the following documents will be required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Teaching Statement (Optional)
- Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI’s Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- Reference requirements: 3-5 required (contact information only)
|Organization||University of California|
Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and/or Aerospace Engineering
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Jun 30, 2021|