Postdoctoral position in synthetic medicinal chemistry is available within the School of Life and Health Sciences.
- The post which is sponsored by Industry is initially available for 12 months with a possible extension to 24 months dependent on project progress as determined by the industrial partner.
- The appointed Medicinal Chemist will work in a team which has the objective of developing novel small molecule inhibitors which can eventually be used as drugs for the treatment of chronic lung disease and other chronic age related diseases.
- They will be involved in inhibitor synthesis and analysis of the new small molecule drugs.
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree in organic/medicinal chemistry.
- A PhD or equivalent postgraduate degree in synthetic medicinal or organic chemistry and the required level of postdoctoral experience in synthetic medicinal or organic chemistry.
- Knowledge of enzyme/drug analysis and experience in statistical analysis and data analysis would be an advantage but training is available if needed.
- For informal queries please contact Professor Martin Griffin: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Dan Rathbone: email@example.com.
|Further details||University Information|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Closing Date||23 May 2020|
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 811 jobs
University of Antwerp: 30 Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Research and Faculty Positions Faculty of Applied Engineering PhD, Device Free Localization PhD, Machine
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor: Goa University Position: Faculty positions in Goa Business School Post Name: Assistant/Associate Professor and Professor
PAIS PhD Studentship: PAIS PhD Studentship PAIS PhD Studentship is being provided by the University of Warwick. The University of
Beinecke Visiting Doctoral Student Summer Fellowships is dedicated to Graduate students (doctoral candidates) currently registered in PhD or DPhil programs
Yale University invites applications from young scholar from all over the world for Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) program. The
Mitacs Elevate is a postdoctoral fellowship with a customized research management training component. Fellows address complex challenges through: An exclusive
Yale University: Postdoctoral, Research Positions Position 1: Postdoctoral position in the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging (Payabvash Lab) Position
BITS Pilani invites applications for faculty positions. BITS Pilani offers positions from its campuses in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai.
Email Me Jobs Like These Showing 1–10 of 2662 jobs Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) Faculty Masters PhD PostDoc Research
The Department of Chemistry is seeking creative PhD fellows in organic chemistry for a period of 4 years, on a
- Environment Science
- International Grants
- JRF / SRF
- M. Phil
- Masters | PhD
- Online course
- Research Associate
- Research Awards
- Short cources
- Short courses
- Summer School
- Technical positions
- Travel Grants