The Postgraduate Excellence Award is available for selected postgraduate courses at any La Trobe campus. You’ll need to meet course prerequisites and have a weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% or equivalent work experience.
The candidate if paying full-fee, he/she may be eligible for a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship and receive up to a 25% reduction on your course fees.
Organization: La Trobe University values academic excellence. The application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive the La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
These Scholarships are worth between 15%, 20% or 25% fee reduction for your entire degree and are limited in number.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Excellence Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of past academic performance.
- The degree of the fee reduction is tiered and commensurate to graduations in academic performance.
- The La Trobe Excellence Scholarship is available at any La Trobe campus
|Organization||La Trobe University|
|Level||Postgraduate or Doctor program|
|Subject areas||All subject areas offered by the University|
|Fellowship||20% discount on your postgraduate course fees at the La Trobe campus|
|Eligibility||· -A citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
· -A New Zealand citizen, or
· -A temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Further Information: Scholarships Unit