Stockholm University invites applications for Postdoctoral position in Practical Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy. The Postdoc Fellow will be associated with the Stockholm Centre for the Ethics of War and Peace, which is supported by the Wallenberg Foundation and part of the Philosophy Department the University. The Centre is headed by Professor Helen Frowe. Ref. No. is SU FV-2864-16.
- Applicants must hold a Swedish PhD degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
- Applicant must have suitable background (PhD) in Philosophy or other relevant discipline, Law, Politics or International Relations.
- Applicants must demonstrate their capabilities to produce high-quality research, as shown by publications and/or their PhD thesis, conference presentations and letters of reference.
- Applicant with high research potential will be preferred.
- Apply online through University portal.
- Include following information with the application: contact details and personal data; highest degree; language skills; Contact details for 2–3 references.
- Include the following documents as well:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications)
- Research proposal (max. 3 pages)
- Copy of Doctoral degree
- Letters of recommendation (max. 3)
- Writing sample on a relevant topic (up to 10,000 words).
|Subject areas||Philosophy, Law, Politics, International Relations|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 November 2016|
For Further Details: Click