Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is offering the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship. The fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU.
- A two-year research grant of up to SGD$200,000
- An annual salary of up to SGD$80,000
- Relocation allowance
- housing grant
- Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Software and Security
- Mobility and Autonomy
- The selected candidate will have to give commitment to a one-year research stint respectively at Nanyang Technological University followed by a further year at a WASP partner institution in Sweden
- Applicant must be graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience.
- Applicant must demonstrate intellectual excellence; maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career and desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomy
- Applicant must be available to take up the position no later than 31 October 2020.
All applications must include the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
- Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
- Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages)
- Contact information of two referees (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
- Top 3 publications (in PDF)and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
|Organization||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||SGD$200,000 with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 March 2020|