Postdoctoral and more senior research positions are available in chemical biology, catalysis / synthesis, inorganic, spectroscopy / physical, materials and theoretical chemistry. Postdoctoral positions are for one year with the possibility of renewal pending satisfactory performance and continued funding.
- These postdoctoral positions are subject to the University’s background check policy.
- Applicants must apply online at https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/15801and submit
- a cover letter,
- and contact information for 3 references.
- Education Required: Doctorate Degree
This position is subject to the University’s background check policy.
How to Apply
- Apply online to submit your application for this position.
- It is recommended that you read through the entire application and gather the required application materials before beginning your application.
- You will not be able to save or return to edit a partial application. Only complete applications will be accepted for consideration and the application form must be completed in its entirety before it can be submitted.
- Upon submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address that you provide in your application.
- In some cases, your references may be contacted using the email address that you provide for them and may be asked to provide their recommendation via a web-based form similar to the application form.
- Be sure to provide the correct email addresses for you and all of your references to ensure that communications from Princeton University are properly delivered.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the Dean of Faculty
Princeton, NJ 08544-5264
|Subject||Chemical biology, catalysis / synthesis, inorganic, spectroscopy / physical, materials and theoretical chemistry|
|Princeton University USA|