Prof. De Winter Scholarship is provided by the successors of Prof. De Winter and his wife.
Scholarship Value: € 7,500/year for the full duration of Master’s program.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- The scholarship is only available to excellent female students.
- Applicant should be nominated by the faculty. Applicant themselves cannot apply for the scholarship.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology, Nanotechnology|
|Fellowship amount||€ 7,500/year|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 March (Yearly)|