Project Inspire is a initiative by the Singapore Committee to win up to USD 25,000 for the project proposals.
This year’s theme is “Empowering Women and Girls through Safety and Security”, specially focusing on women in the Asia and/or Pacific region.
Core areas: From food security, to health, sanitation, financial, physical, and emotional security.
- Open to both males and females;
- Representants fo an existing organization;
- Participants may submit entries as an individual or as a team of up to three members;
- If submitting as an individual, you must be between the ages of 18-35;
- If submitting as a team, at least one member of the team must be between the ages of 18-35 (the team leader will travel to Singapore to represent your project in the finals.
- A USD 25,000 grant for to the winning project;
- A USD 10,000 grant for awarded to the runner-up.
If you can submit an application before 31 May 2016, you will stand a chance at receiving tailored feedback from us to improve your application.
Deadline for all submissions: 1 July.
Open to: representatives of existing organizations, individual or as a team of up to three members
|Organization||Singapore Committee : Project Inspire|
|Fellowship||USD 25,000/ winning project, USD 10,000 grant/running-up|
|Eligibility||Project grants for women|
|Deadline||1 July 2016|
More information: website