Department of Biochemistry under the project chemical proteomics, identification of the targets of lead compounds in the proteomics lab. The lab is headed by Prof. Kris Gevaert.
The lab is looking for a researcher with established expertise in contemporary proteome research to work in a multidisciplinary project that brings together several academic partners and a Flanders-based biotechnology company.
About the Project:
- Established processes like affinity purification-mass spectrometry, AP-MS will be used in the project.
- Technologies and further implement recent developments; thermal proteome profiling to identify the protein targets of a range of lead compounds in the area of human health.
- The selected researcher will have get the latest mass spectrometry equipment in the VIB’s Proteomics Expertise Center housed in the VIB Medical Biotechnology Center, and will work in close association with molecular biologists.
- Applicant must have expertise in the field of mass spectrometry driven proteomics, and especially on protein complex purification and analysis is an important asset.
How to apply:
- Send Curriculum Vitae
- Two reference letters
- Send applications through e-mail to Prof. Kris Gevaert at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Biochemistry, Proteomics, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
|Open for all nationalities
|30 August 2016