The University of Queensland offers scholarships for Indian students studying postgraduate coursework programs undertaken by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences. Up to 4 scholarships may be granted every year on the commendation of the Head. One of every two scholarships shall be granted to a student eligible to enroll in the Master of Biotechnology (16 unit or 24 unit) program.
- Award value 50% reduction of tuition fees
- The value of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student who is awarded the scholarship, for each semester for which it is held.
- Applicant must submit an application to the Head before the closing date.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of bachelor’s course or 75% over 8 semesters of bachelor’s course at a higher education institution in India
- Applicant must be able to begin as an international student in Australia on a student visa.
Queensland University Selection criteria:
The scholarship is granted to the applicant who demonstrates greatest merit by:
- academic achievement in UG studies
- strength of interest demonstrated in the relevant field of postgraduate coursework study
- personal qualities, including leadership potential
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future professional success in the relevant field of postgraduate coursework study
|Organization||The Queensland University|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||50% tuition-fee reduction|
|Eligibility||Indian Student at Queensland University|
|Deadline||31 March 2020|
School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
Telephone:+61 (7) 3365 3925