The QUSTEC – Quantum Science and Technologies at the European Campus doctoral training programme is funded under the COFUND call (“Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes”). This funding scheme provides organisations with additional financial support for their own researcher training and career development programmes
- The candidate shall, at the time of the respective call deadline, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when the researcher obtained the degree entitling him or her to embark on a doctorate (either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited), even if a doctorate was never started or envisaged. Part-time research experience will be counted pro-rata.
- International mobility: The applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the future host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the respective call deadline. Short stays such as holidays are not taken into account. For refugees under the Geneva Convention, the refugee procedure (i.e. before refugee status is conferred) will not be counted as period of residence/activity in the country of the host organisation.
- Early stage researchers (ESR) with a background in the STEM fields, of all ages and nationalities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Apply online and applications must include the following:
- Candidates may apply for up to three positions but have to clearly indicate their priority (see the CV template and guide for applicants).
- It is required that each applicant contacts the PhD supervisor(s) prior to the submission of the application file
- Motivation letter
- Ethics self-assessment
- Submission of the letter of motivation is obligatory, and applications lacking the motivation letter will not be considered.
- Letters of recommendation are not required; however, the references shall be included in the CV (cf. template). One recommendation letter may be optionally added to the application file.
|Organization||Eucor – The European Campus|
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 9th 2020|