University of Tartu offers Raefond Scholarship 2017 for International Students.
About the Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded to students of the University of Tartu whose place of residence in the population register of Estonia is the city of Tartu.
- The Scholarship is granted to support successful studies.
Scholarship Value: 700 EUR.
Number of Scholarships: Up to nine and at least one to a foreign student.
Form of study/profession: Bachelor’s studies, Professional higher education, Master’s studies, Bachelor’s and master’s integrated studies, Doctoral studies
- The applicant must be a student of the University of Tartu
- The Scholarship may be applied for as of the third semester and the average grade of the applicant must be at least 4.0 in the respective level.
- Upon granting the Scholarship, the student’s study results and the extracurricular activities related to the city of Tartu and the University of Tartu are taken into account.
How to Apply:
- Applicant must submit an electronic application and must include the following:
- Reasons for applying for the Scholarship
- Overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of Tartu and the University of Tartu
- Recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.
|Organization||University of Tartu|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||700 EUR|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 1st 2017|