Ratan Tata Trust Education and Travel Grants: Sir Ratan Tata Trust and Navajbai Ratan Tata Trust Education Grants: The Trusts provide grants/ Scholarships for education and travel in India and overseas.
Application for Scholarship Program is not accepted online now. Applications are accepted only through colleges.
Travel grants are provided to the students proceeding for Masters and PhD studies and for professionals proceeding for their mid-career programs.
·The grant to students consists of a partial international airfare from India to the concerned university / organization abroad.
·Students proceeding abroad for the spring session are required to contact the Trusts 3-4 months prior to their departure, after finalizing the university.
Requirements for Application:
- A written application form from the student or professional
- Statement of purpose
- Updated resume (CV)
- Confirmed admission letter from the university abroad (if applicable) stating details of admission (emails are not accepted)
- Recent pay slip (s) of all earning members in the family
- For travel grants the following documents are required
The Secretary & Chief Accountant
Homi Mody Street
Mumbai – 400 001
Tel. No. : 022 6665 8282
Fax No.: 022 6665 8013
|Level||Masters, PhD, Conferences and Travel Grants|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
- Name of Organisation Field Value