Regular Faculty Position in India, Kumaun University, Nainital
Total Number of Posts – 73
Area / Position details
- The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018 and its subsequent amendments including University Grant Commission
- Qualifications prescribed by UGC Regulations 2018, AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) shall be applicable for the post of concerned/relevant subjects.
Salary / Pay Scale (7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix)
- Assistant Professors in the Academic Pay Level -10 (Rs. 57,700.00 to 1,82,400.00).
- Associate Professors in the Academic Pay Level -13 (Rs. 1,31,400.00 to 2,17,100.00).
- Assistant Professors in the Academic Pay Level -10 (Rs. 1,44,200.00 to 2,18,200.00).
How to Apply-
The candidates are required to fill up the online application form and also submit the printout of the application form along with the required/ relevant documents to support their eligibility, the same should reach in the office.
Submission of only offline forms will be rejected.
- Submission of Online Application form: 23-12-2021
- Submission of printout of online application along with documents: 05-01-2022
|Subject areas||Engineering, Science, Humanities, Arts|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|