Research Analyst at the University of Lethbridge (uLethbridge)
The Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy, at the University of Lethbridge, is inviting applications for a research analyst for a limited-term position.
The successful applicant will provide primary and secondary research skills (particularly in using large-n quantitative data and methods) in support of Institute-based work concerned with:
- Longitudinal trends in Canadian and/or international demography, with a particular emphasis upon social stratification, equity, and employment/labor dynamics;
- Regionalized, provincial, national, and/or international analyses of the inter-relationship between population change and dimensions of economic change;
- Regionalized, provincial, national, and/or international analyses of the social determinants of health, health equity, and intersectoral dimensions of population, economic, and health policy;
- Prairie-based (Canada/USA) issues of water supply and demand;
- The successful candidate will have at minimum a Master’s degree in social or applied sciences
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical skills.
- Experience with statistical software, data visualization, and longitudinal and comparative data analysis is essential.
- Experience with knowledge mobilization, knowledge synthesis, and working in collaborative/team environments is also beneficial.
Candidates must provide an updated curriculum vitae and a covering letter outlining relevant skills and experience, and salary expectations. Please include the names and contact information for two (2) references.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|Organization||University of Lethbridge|
|Subject areas||Social or Applied sciences|
|Fellowship||According to University rules|
|Deadline||Open till filled|