- determine body composition and disease associations,
- identification of anthropometric variables and their clustering as important markers of metabolic syndrome,
- assess lipid profile in relation to non-communicable disease,
- detection of metabolic syndrome and adiposity for the primary prevention of Type 2 diabetes mellitus (MD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).
– Master degree in nutrition or related field is required. – A minimum of 2 years of experience as research assistant in a laboratory or field research experience – Experience in collection and preparation of blood samples for laboratory testing. – Experience in performing biochemistry analysis – Experience in human trials is a plus
– Master degree in nutrition or related field is required.
College of Food & Agriculture-(CFA) Job Close Date 29-02-2016