Research Associate: Princeton University
Reference Number: Requisition #2021-12952
Job Type: Full-Time
Name of Lab: Professor Tali Mendelberg
A Princeton University Politics professor is seeking a full-time research associate (RA) to assist with research projects on political behavior with a focus on inequalities.
- Collecting, merging, checking, coding, visualizing, and analyzing survey, experimental, or administrative data. Writing computer code to execute these functions.
- Writing and organizing the associated documentation. Interfacing with others, including researchers and staff members, to carry out these functions. Project management and project organization.
- Other research tasks as needed (if needed).
- Drafting, proofreading, and logistically supporting proposals, grants, papers, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in political science or any related field.
- Excellent statistical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience designing and fielding surveys and experiments
- Ability to work independently
- The candidate should be well organized, flexible, and able to meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience conducting independent, doctoral-level research on individual-level political behavior.
Applications can be made online.
A cover letter is required as part of the application and is to be submitted as an iForm in the application process.
Standard Weekly Hours: 25
Probationary Period: 180 days
Estimated Appointment End Date: 7/31/2022
|Subject Areas||Political Science or any other related|
|Fellowship Amount||a stipend of $81,000 a year|
|Eligibility||Open for the US and Non-US citizens|
|Deadline||Open until filled|