The School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering at University of Queensland (UQ) is inviting applications for a Research Fellow position in Robotics and AI.
About the position:
- The Research Fellow will be responsible for undertaking research; supervising research of higher degree students; and conducting professional activities at the intersection of the fields of robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Applications are welcome from engineers and computer scientists with expertise in robotics, control theory, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in system modelling and identification, adaptive systems, adaptive control, Bayesian modelling and inference, and cognitive architectures for robotics will be highly regarded.
- Experience in systems thinking, development of robot software, and field robotics will also be considered of high value.
- The Research Fellow will participate in a new collaboration between CSIRO’s Robotics and Autonomous Systems Group (RASG) and ITEE/UQ in the broad area of AI-Enhanced Robotics (AI-R).
- Applicant should possess a PhD in relevant field, including computer science or engineering, robotics, mechatronics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Applicant should have demonstrated expert knowledge in at least two areas including but not limited to robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence, control theory and adaptive systems, and cognitive systems.
Apply online and attach following documents:
- Cover letter
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
|Organization||University of Queensland (UQ)|
Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
|Deadline||09 Mar 2021|