Research fellows and postdoc, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
About the Positions:
(02) Research fellows –
- Work on computational model fluorescent organic molecules, to reveal their complete working mechanism and systematically.
- Summarize molecular design rules for developing novel dyes with tailored properties.
- Synthesize organic dyes; distinguish their spectral properties and biocompatibility.
- Conduct bio imaging and bio sensing work based on these dyes.
(01) Postdoctoral researcher – Work as part of a team and interact closely with both computational chemists and experimentalists.
Research topics are –
- Developing novel fluorophores with enhanced brightness.
- Photo stability for super-resolution fluorescence imaging.
- Two-photon fluorescence imaging, and fluorescent probes with various functionalities.
Disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or any related field.
Qualifications: PhD in any one of the above fields.
- Knowledge in molecular dynamics simulations and ab initio calculations (particularly in DFT and TD-DFT).
- Experience in chemical synthesis, characterizations, and bio-imaging work.
- Strong desire for research and cooperative attitude.
- Good Knowledge of photochemistry, photo physics and biochemistry.
- Excellent communication skills (both speaking and writing) skills.
Application procedure: A duly filled application with CV, cover letter, two references (names and contact information) and three recent papers, submit to the link provided below on or before 31 March 2021.
Important Information: An attractive salary package will be offered.
|Organization||Singapore University of Technology and Design|
|Fellowship Level||(02) Research fellow and ( 01) Postdoc|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or any related field|
|Fellowship amount||Attractive salary package will be offered|
|Eligibility||PhD in above mentioned fields|
|Deadline||31 Mar 2021|