FAPESP, a São Paulo Research Foundation offers Research Internships Abroad (BEPE). This program supports short and medium term research internships abroad for recipients of FAPESP fellowships in the State of São Paulo. The research internship abroad is necessarily part of regular FAPESP Fellowship in the State of São Paulo and cannot be requested independently.
BEPE fellowship levels available correspond to those available for fellowships in the State of São Paulo, as detailed below:
- Scientific Initiation (BEPE- IC), for undergraduates working in a research project;
- Masters (BEPE-MS), Doctorate (BEPE-DR) and Honors Doctorate (BEPE-DD), for graduate students;
- Post-doctorate (BEPE-PD), for talented scientists associated to research projects.
- Applicant must have an ongoing fellowship awarded by FAPESP in the CI, MS, DD, DR, PD modalities;
- Applicant must be proficient in the language of the country where the research will be developed or in English, as evidenced by a formal declaration from the advisor/supervisor of the fellowship in Brazil.
- length of the research internship abroad (BEPE) depends on the modality requested
- Minimum duration is 01 month
- Maximum duration varies from 4 months (IC) to one year (PD).
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 7 Jobs
- Address Brazil