Research , Postdoc, Scientist: Flinders University
Type of Fellowships
- Innovation Partnership Seed Grants
- Carer Scheme
- Visiting International Research Fellowship
- Re-Entry Fellowship
- Faculty Schemes
1. Innovation Partnership Seed Grants
The Flinders University Innovation Partnership Seed grants encourage new partner organisation-linked research and provide seed-funding to assist in developing long-term research engagement with partner organisations leading to high quality external grant applications.
- Value: Up to $25,000
- Closing Date: 31 July (yearly)
3. Carer Scheme (Conference Travel Fellowship (Carer Support))
Flinders University Conference Travel Fellowship (DOC 119KB) (Carer Support) is to assist those researchers who normally would have difficulty attending and presenting at research conferences due to carer responsibilities.
- Value: Up to $1,000 for National Conference / Up to $2,500 for International Conference.
- Closing Date: Open at any time.
3. Visiting International Research Fellowship
The Flinders University Visiting International Research Fellowship (DOC 140KB) is to provide funds to Schools to attract a visiting international researcher.
- Number of Fellowships: Up to three (3) each year
- Value: Typically $5,000 to $15,000 (3-12 weeks)
- Closing Date: 31 October each year
4. Re-Entry Fellowship
The Flinders University Re-entry Fellowship (DOC 113KB) is to assist researchers in re-establishing their research careers after time away from research due to parental leave.
- Value: Up to $50,000
- Closing Date: By 30 April and 30 November each year.
Faculty / Departments
Education, Humanities and Law
2. Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
3. Science and Engineering
4. Social and Behavioural Sciences
|Fellowship Level||Research , Postdoc, Scientist|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by university|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|