Research Scientist, RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research, Hyogo
This position is hunting for a productive and innovative researcher, expert in neuroscience. Researcher will study on the multifaceted methods to understand the neural circuit dynamics in life stage transitions, like sexual maturation, pregnancy, parenthood, and aging. Candidate is expected to develop a new viral-genetic tool to expand the room of neuroscience.
Disciplines: Neuroscience or any related fields.
Qualifications: PhD or any equivalent degree in the related research field.
Application procedure: Apply using the link give below the post. Application must include-
- CV, application number (CCO2001) and position (Research Scientist) should be mentioned at top-right in the margin.
- Make sure to include candidate’s name, nationality, academic background, work history including the applicant’s current affiliation, and email address.
- List of publications (Original article, Review article, Book, Conference presentation).
- Summary of past research and the result (about 2 pages of A4 paper).
- Future research plans (about 1 page).
- Reference letter from present supervisor.
Salary: Salary depends on the qualification and experience. Travelling and housing allowances will be provided. Social insurance will be applied. Membership in the RIKEN Mutual Benefit Society is Compulsory.
Important Information: Application will be closed as soon as the position is filled. Probably project may start in April 2021.
|Organization||RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research|
|Fellowship Level||Research Scientist|
|Fellowship||Depending on the qualification and experience|
|Deadline||Open until position filled|