RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project has opening for Research Scientists or Postdoctoral Researchers to perform research on attack and protection of AI for trustworthy AI.
- Applicant must have must hold a PhD or expect to receive a PhD degree before the date of employment
- Applicant must have deep knowledge of a related field and research experience in machine learning or information security.
- Experience as or equivalent to a university professor will be advantageous.
- Applicant must be proactive, cooperative, flexible, and able to respond according to the circumstances.
- Applicant must also possess good communication skills and be able to cooperate with the relevant personnel within/outside of the laboratory to fulfill the tasks.
Start of employment: May 1st, 2020 or later (Negotiable)
Submit the required documents in PDF format by Email to aip-hr [at] ml.riken.jp and use the subject line “W19283_ name_the position that he/she is applying for”. The following documents are required:
- Complete CV
- List of publications: Circle titles of three major papers in the list.
- Photocopies of three major research papers.
- Two different letters of recommendation including one by the current supervisor
- Research in the past and research plan (3 pages in A4 size)
- Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR
|Organization||RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project|
|Subject areas||Machine learning, Computer Science, Information Technology and Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||until the position is filled|