Battelle is guided by a founding mission. We invest our knowledge, talents and resources, helping our customers achieve their most important goals.
- All of us share a common purpose: to solve the greatest challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Our twenty two thousand employees work at the forefront of scientific innovation to tackle critical challenges in security, human health, manufacturing, energy and environmental management.
- Battelle’s work is grounded in the belief that science, technology and a passion for excellence can make industries more competitive and the world a better place.
- We apply scientific rigor and creativity, succeeding where others may fail, and we invest in our communities, making the world better for generations to come Battelle’s Norwell Analytical Chemistry
- Services Laboratory (ACS) is a nationally recognized environmental and agricultural chemistry laboratory
- that has specialized in non-routine analyses for government and industry since 1980.
- Applicant must display initiative, strong work ethic, ability to work in a collaborative environment and commitment to excellence.
- Associate degree in chemistry and a minimum of six years of chemistry laboratory work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or other physical science, with three years of experience
How to Apply
For more information about our other openings, please visi
|Type of position||Research scientists|
|Subject areas||Analytical chemistry ,physical science|