The Faculty of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Sciences at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacancy as a researcher in nutrition, physiology, biochemistry/nutrition with duration of at least 14 months.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Plan and conduct an intervention study on a student population, where different foods and fat sources are tested in relation to clinical biomarkers and to satiety
- Obtain analyses contracts, budget running costs, progress and resource needs.
- Recruit participants to and monitor these during the intervention programme
- Be responsible for logistics in the intervention programme
- Organize and send out biological samples for analysis
- Collect and organize test results.
- Applicant must hold education from university: minimum a master’s degree but preferably a PhD in nutrition or clinical nutrition
- Relevant experience with clinical trials
- Experienced level regarding data management/statistics
- Knowledge of methods for measuring clinical biomarkers and molecular biological methods and good digital skills
- Applicant must possess very good communication skills orally and in writing in English; understanding one Scandinavian language is preferred
- Documented work experience with tasks relevant to the project can replace some of the formal requirements as long as the candidate can specifically document the successful completion of tasks at a relevant level.
How to apply:
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Fellowship Level||Technical position|
|Subject areas||Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Total Jobs 44 Jobs
- Address Norway