The European Respiratory Society (ERS) announces the launch of the 1st call of the EU co-funded RESPIRE3 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellowship programme. The program (RESPIRE3) Research Fellowships offer a distinctive opportunity to young scientists who wish to be future leaders in the respiratory field.
- 3-year Global Fellowships or
- 2-year European Fellowships
- Applications are invited from all disciplines to apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science (life sciences, engineering, mathematics, information technology, biochemistry, pharmacology).
- Applicant must hold Doctorate or at least 4 years of full-time research experience and will be required to have at least 1 first author publication in an international peer-reviewed journal at the time of application. Transnational mobility is required
- Living allowance €56’400.- Yearly gross amount (may be taxable & subject to deductions)
- Mobility allowance: €14’600.- Yearly gross amount
- Family allowance (only if applicable): €6’000.- Yearly gross amount
- Information provided by applicants in the online application form will be assembled into an abstract by the system, and transmitted to ERS experts (reviewers and interviewers) as a synopsis.
- Apply online and upload the following documents:
- Short CV (max. 2 pages)
- List of publications
- Research project description including references (max. 5 pages)
- Host supervisor’s CV (max 2 pages)
- For Global Fellowships, provide information on both host supervisors (max. 4 pages).
- Host supervisor’s list of publications (max. 3 pages maximum
- The home supervisor’s short CV (max. 2 pages)
- The home supervisor’s list of publications (3 pages maximum)
|Organization||European Respiratory Society|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
Life Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 March, 2017|
For Further Details: Click